Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sam Brownback is out.

Sam Brownback will be dropping out of the race according to CNN and The New York Times. The official announcement will be tomorrow. So if I go back to my previous plan, working on them as they drop out, he would be the next to sketch.

I'm going to get as much sketching in as I can before our Pasadena contact session. So far I have a good beginning for three of the candidates and will add Sam Brownback to that list. I should arrive in Pasadena with final sketches for at least four images then which I think will be healthy progress although I had hoped to have one final image finished by then.

I'm not quite sure how I want the final images to look though yet. McCain's sketch feels closer than Obama's to where I hope to be, a better merging of my style with my reference.

No comments: